TIPS AND HINTS TO SURVIVE AT SNOWSHOE MOUNTAIN RESORT
- Your cell phone will not work unless you have at&t service: we are in a quiet zone, due to the National Radio Astronomy Observatory in Greenbank.
- We get lots of snow: You may want to bring scrapers, lock de-icer and maybe even chains for your vehicle.
- No daily maid service: these are privately owned properties, not hotels
- No liquor or wine stores within 30 minutes of the resort
- Parking at the resort is very limited: try to car pool with your group members!
Looking for a great ski vacation? Browse for more Ski in Ski out accommodations, here.